About the role
Working within the Technology team as a senior full-stack developer, you will be responsible to develop, deliver and support our full-stack software solutions. Working with the Lead Developer, you will be involved in planning, designing and maintaining our software in line with the product delivery frameworks, standards and guidelines.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Design and development of new and existing products in your portfolio
- Contribute to and maintain the standards of development for products
- Ensuring development work is completed as specified in a bug-fix, Request-For-Change or design specification
- Ensure high quality standards of delivery, by analysing industry patterns, practices, reviews, documentation, and usage of unit testing frameworks
- Ensure unit testing and automated testing is maintained and implemented into the CI/CD pipeline for any release into production
- Provide third level support for Service Delivery
- Provide out of hours on-call support for the applications regarding scheduled or unscheduled issues and outages
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and simplify solutions
- Proactively identify inefficiencies in our applications and work on ways to improve them.