- Global Tech company
- Hybrid work - flexibility to work from home or in the office
- Be part of a dynamic and inclusive team
About the role
In this role you will ensure our products are designed with our users/customers in mind and at the center of everything you do. You will be responsible for gathering user and customer workflows, understanding their pain points and translating them into value driven product designs across a range of products and customer segments. You will work closely with the Product and Technology teams to create high fidelity design components, prototypes and wireframes.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Create engaging and measurable user experiences for a range of products
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and drive design workshops
- Take hi-fidelity wireframes, execute final, “pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for developers to help speed up our processes
- Create low fidelity sketches and boards to accurately capture key design concepts with stakeholders across the business, users and customers
- Develop new and enhance existing user experiences to optimize and automate day-to-day workflows
- Create new component-based design systems encapsulating key design patterns, that will drive the standardization, unification and interactive guidelines across the OneStop product suite.
You will bring the following experience to the role:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills with experience as an individual contributor, and the ability to work proactively and collaborate as part of an agile team
- Ability to problem solve, understand user requirements and think outside the box
- Experience in planning and executing user testing
- Proven user centred design experience, building mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes and design concepts
- Working knowledge or experience in design tools such as Figma, Axure, Sketch, InDesign etc.
Ideally you will also have:
- Knowledge of web programming languages.
Why work with us?
When you join the OneStop team, you will:
- Work with a team of agile innovators with a customer first mindset
- Primarily work from home
- Have access to ongoing development & career opportunities
- Participate in a regular calendar of social events
Established in Sydney in 2002, OneStop connects people, goods & technology.
We do this via our suite of industry leading software solutions, powered by real time data for through-the-line visibility & efficiency.
We look forward to receiving your application if you have the right to live and work in Australia.
OneStop is a proud Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to promoting diversity and encourage people of any sex, marital status or pregnancy, race, age, sexual orientation, gender history, religious or political beliefs, impairment, family responsibility or family status to apply.